Sales Coordinator – Full-time – Malaysia28 February 2023
Place of work: 16-5, Menara 1MK, Komplexs 1 Mont Kiara, No. 1 Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara 50480, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Map
Hybrid Work Arrangement (subject to Management’s review)
Working hours & day: Monday to Friday. 0830hrs to 1730hrs.
Start date: Immediate.
Probation: 6 months.
- Responsible mainly for logistic, inventory and sales/purchase documentations.
- Co-ordination and preparation of sales / purchase and payment collection documentation.
- Co-ordination of order processing and scheduling between customers and internal stakeholders.
- Attend and provide prompt response to customers’ enquiries via emails and phone calls.
- Support Sales Team in coordination of stock and / or consignment related orders.
- Maintain Master Customer-Product-Price List.
- Documentation and logistics control.
- Check stipulated sales coordinator’s documentation before posting into SBO system.
- Provide administrative support to Sales Team.
- Support Accounts Team with timely documents submission for month end closure.
- Carry out project implementation or improve works being assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Support Accounts Team with ad-hoc requests such as documents submission for audits.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Diploma / Degree holder or equivalent.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Excel, Word, PP.
- Experience in Dynamic 365 preferred.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous, responsible, and able to communicate well.
- Good time management.
- Willing to work as a team.
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now.